The project titled “Innovative Creative Multiple Therapy Methods for Morbidities”, whose short name is NEWCRE has been prepared in cooperation with 5 countries from ES, NL, TR, FR, PT.
The expertise and experience of the project partners will provide high-quality learning opportunities for multimorbid individuals. Project interaction across Europe is planned. In the coming periods, the population over the age of 65 among the total population of the world will increase even more. This will require changing policies for the elderly and creating new political policies.
Due to the long process of this change, NGOs also have a big role to play with decision-makers. We will try to develop solutions for burnout syndromes of multimorbid individuals. Starting from our responsibilities as 6 institutions that set out with this awareness, those who are in a disadvantageous position against local, national and European dimensions and during the preparation of this project, three types of actions are planned to improve the quality of life of multimorbid patients over 65 years of age.
The disciplines that form the basis of our practice are grouped under the name of multiple therapies. In this context, the aim of the project;
Increasing the health costs and quality of life of elderly multimorbid individuals with alternative approaches to burnout syndromes.
- To reduce the symptoms of depression in elderly individuals with multiple diseases and to provide positive thinking.
- To ensure that the thoughts and feelings of elderly multimorbid individuals that cannot be expressed verbally are expressed by using appropriate materials and treated in this way.
- Improving the physical health of elderly people with multiple diseases, reducing the frequency of seeing a doctor, reducing the use of drugs.
- Multi-therapy process of elderly multimorbidity individuals and ultimately improving the general health status.
- Instructors who will take part in the project will gain new competencies in multiple therapy and will improve their competencies by using new technologies.
- Developing and strengthening innovative ways of applying and learning creative multiple therapy theory. In addition, it is aimed to provide the necessary skills and qualifications to provide quality service to the participants in this field.
- To reduce the depression levels of elderly multimorbid individuals and to achieve a quality life with the innovative Creative.