We are a VET centre (Vocational Education and Training) officially accredited by our regional government and our main area of expertise is fostering digital and entrepreneurial skills, which we make accessible through our Virtual Campus, approved by the Regional Government of Andalusia as a Virtual Training Centre for Employment (# 66044).
Inercia Digital has extensive experience participating in innovative European educational projects and was appointed as a new member of the “Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition” of the European Commission in 2017. We’re also the proud recipients of the Certificate of Compliance AENOR EA0043 as a Young Innovative Enterprise in 2015.
Based on its expertise area, during the last few years we have created and led websites and e-learning platforms for education institutions/providers (such as schools, adult education centres, VET, etc.) in order to integrate ICT in their daily activities while developing extensive training on digital competences, web tools, e-learning, virtual opportunities and collaborative learning.
Our mission is to drive training and innovation in digital skills across Europe, for educational institutions as well as professionals, for the labour market and for all European citizens in general.
To promote internationally training and innovation in digital skills and entrepreneurship in education, for working people and for all citizens in general.
To be a Center of Vocational Education and Training (VET) of Excellence at an international level through the continuous improvement of training and innovation in digital and entrepreneurial skills, boosting teaching and training methods of excellence, establishing ongoing cooperation and collaboration, in line with policies of regional development, employment, innovation and education.
- We are committed to digital culture and continuous evolution/adaptation to changes and technological advances.
- We are committed to human development, job creation and social progress by investing in people in line with the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
- We respect the human person/individual needs and are committed to the balancing of professional, personal and family life.
- We are committed to excellence and providing the highest standards of quality of service.
- We are motivated to innovate, learn, share and collaborate in the digital age.
- We support the Europe 2020 strategy, which promotes an economy based on knowledge, research and innovation, high-level education and training, adaptability and creativity, inclusive labour markets and the active involvement of young people in society.
- SUMATE Company Network #EActíVate to generate Employment, activate Companies of any size and Employees, promote Entrepreneurs and value Entrepreneurs (19/06/2020).
- StartUp Europe Web(29/11/2018).
- eNEM, Multimedia Technologies and Digital Contents Platform (14/11/2018 ).
- EURES Platform (09.08.2015) to offer internships to all European students.
OUR AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
Inercia Digital was appointed as a member of the “Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition” division of the European Commission in 2017, and has AENOR awarded us the Certificate of Compliance with AENOR EA0043 as a Young Innovative Enterprise in 2015. Besides, as a socially-conscious company that promotes lifelong learning, we are adhered to the Entrepreneurship and Youth Employment programme in Spain.
We are certified in ISO 27001: Information Security Management Systems, ISO 14001: Environmental Management Systems , and ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems.
Also, we are part of the list of companies who have committed to a gender-balanced work culture.