From Inercia Digital, we want to facilitate our clients their registration for our courses, as well as to inform them about the registration policy, the cancellation process, the possibility of rescheduling, and the refund policy. All these policies will become effective from 1st July 2020, being applied to the website inerciadigital.com, which belongs to and is managed by Inercia Digital.
The registration through the Inercia Digital website forms consists of three steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the PREREGISTRATION INERCIA DIGITAL COURSES FORM, which is found in https://inerciadigital.com/training/ and functions as a form of general interest in our courses. In case you are interested in creating associations and mobility projects framed in the Erasmus+ programme, in its Key Action 1, fill out the form Preregistration Funding KA1 and we will attend not only your interest in the training action subject, but also in your personal advising and support for the creation of relevant projects which produce greater impact and chance of approval.
- Step 2: The training department will contact you so as to inform you of our courses and available dates. Once both things are decided, in agreement with the training department, you must fill out the ERASMUS+ INERCIA DIGITAL COURSE REGISTRATION. When the training team receives your answer and confirmation by email that everything is right, the registration will be successfully completed. Afterwards, Inercia Digital will offer the option of managing accommodation and meal services, by accepting and signing an Internal Partnership Agreement.
- Step 3: After completing the registration, Inercia Digital will issue the course bill, as well as the bill for both meal and accommodation services, which, if so, must be paid 45 calendar days before the beginning of the course. In case you do receive the course bill but you do not receive the bill for meal and accommodation services, you will be registered in the course without these services. If the bill is not paid within the 45 calendar days previous to the beginning of the course, Inercia Digital reserves the right to cancel at any moment the registration and/or the services of meal and accommodation.
Once the registration is completed, the participant accepts that he/she must show active involvement to fulfil the requirements of the course, and obey the regulations and the Inercia Digital policies. (The information about the policies and regulations are in the website inerciadigital.com
By registering in the training course, the participant accepts the following terms and conditions:
- To provide Inercia Digital with his/her personal information by filling out the Form 08-10 Participants Record, which the Training Department will send via email when the course is confirmed and the registration completed. This personal information is necessary to the appropriate functioning of the course (to create the certificate using the participant’s personal information, to add him/her to the Facebook group, to give him/her access to the Moodle platform of the course, and for the personalization of the course materials).
- To provide Inercia Digital with relevant documents, such as the Agreement of Training/ Mobility/ Europass Certificates, at least 30 calendar days before the scheduled course date. Any delay in the reception of documents will cause delays in the communication and processing on behalf of Inercia Digital.
- To provide Inercia Digital with relevant and complete information about flights and accommodation by filling out the 08-07 Logistics Document at least 14 calendar days before the scheduled course date. In the event that the participant has accepted accommodation and meal services with Inercia Digital, the information about flights must be sent 60 calendar days before the start of the course. The template of the Form 08-07 Logistic Document will be sent by the Training Department to the participant by email once the course is confirmed and the registration completed.
- The participant accepts that the didactic materials that shape the training course, as well as other complementary materials generated and supplied by Inercia Digital, the entire course session, and any related material provided by Inercia Digital, are intellectual property and belongs to Inercia Digital, being considered a violation of the Copyright Law the unauthorized use. The right of distribution and commercialization is restricted, but it is allowed its use as source of content, on the condition that a reference to the consulted original source is made.
- The participant agrees to complete both the Form 08-05 Quality Management Questionnaire during the training to help the continuous improvement of the Inercia Digital courses, as well as the final evaluation exam, in order to achieve the course certificate.
- The participant accepts to be included in a Facebook group of the course where all the participants, organizers and coordinators of the course are also included to promote a more fluid and close communication, as well as to inform all the participants about matters of their interest.
Cancellation/Rescheduling by the client and Refund Policy
- To cancel or reschedule a confirmed course, send an application by email to email@example.com
- Send all the cancellation applications within a maximum time period of 45 calendar days before the scheduled course date so as to receive a refund. The amount of the final refund will be the same as the amount of the received transfer from the paid course bill minus the amount of EUR 50 (administrative costs). In the case of bills for accommodation and meal services, the refund is not guaranteed.
- If the cancellation is not presented and/or confirmed within the specified cancellation period (45 calendar days before the scheduled course date), the total cost price of the registration will be charged. In addition, in case of not completing the training or not achieving the minimum requirements to obtain the positive evaluation of the course, the course certificate will not be delivered and the total cost price of the course will be charged.
- Since attendance is compulsory in the courses included in the face-to-face modality, therefore, withdrawing from the course or omitting days of training without reasonable justification (health problems or any personal problem) will cause the violation of the registration policy and, consequently, the impossibility of obtaining or cancelling the certificate of training in the taken edition, and, in such cases, the certificates will not be delivered due to the violation of the registration policy. On the other hand, the courses included in the online modality must be successfully passed within the dates established for their fulfillment, having access enabled for one month, from the start date, for this purpose. The activities planned for their attention synchronously may be attended by the participant at the time of their issuance or, asynchronously, afterwards if possible.
Cancellation by Inercia Digital and Refund Policy
- Inercia Digital reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient registrations at least 30 calendar days before the scheduled course date. A notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- Inercia Digital is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the client if a training course is cancelled and the client has received a notification via email within the period of time already specified.
- If a training course is cancelled due to unexpected circumstances of force majeure, the client has the right to reschedule the training course for a future date.
Thanks for your cooperation in complying with the registration, cancellation, rescheduling, and refund policy of Inercia Digital.