Tools Supporting Educational Innovation (ES32020)
“Make the innovation processes in your environment efficient and become in tangible changes for the better, knowing tools and resources for their optimization.”
Objective of the Course: The objective of the course is to establish dynamics that guide educational innovation by defining actions that allow the educational institutions development, enabling an organisational climate of entrepreneurial potential.
35 hours (5 days).
- To understand the scope of innovation in educational institutions, in an improving educational quality context.
- To reflect on personal, institutional and social factors which are facilitators or detractors of innovation in the educational system.
- To contextualize education and labour innovative processes.
- To critically evaluate the need and impact of educational innovation processes.
- To promote ICT teaching to boost the learning in the educational system.
- To use those tools on a daily basis.
- Participants will be able to use their knowledge and understanding of the context to judge the importance of educational innovation processes.
- Participants will assess the educational quality under innovative and entrepreneurial parameters.
- Participants will know how to communicate their actions to break personal, institutional or social impediments to educational innovation.
- Participants will identify and match strategic educational objectives with innovative procedures to achieve them.
- Participants will be able to apply an innovative or entrepreneurial process in education being aware and safeguarding procedures and methods of cultural identification.
- Participants will be able to add innovative tools into daily work.