Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Educational Organizations Valuing Eco-environmental and Social Dimensions of Development (ES42020)
“The future necessarily involves attending to sustainability, in its social, economic and environmental perspective, as a way for the guarantor and the prioritization of human rights and the improvement of development environments.”
Objective of the Course: The objective of the course is to include in the institutional strategic objectives, not only economic factors, but also cultural and social development, and environmental protection.
35 hours (5 days).
- To integrate business activities among social, ecological and cultural objectives to benefit both the institution and the community in general.
- To manage important factors such as human talent, workers participation in business and the whole community.
- To achieve efficient processes in social and cultural development.
- To critically evaluate the organisational performance including economic, social and sustainability parameters.
- To use those tools on a daily basis.
- Participants will understand and evaluate the meaning and dimensions of sustainable entrepreneurship.
- Participants will undertake considering socio-environmental issues.
- Participants will know how to evaluate risks and anticipate solutions.
- Participants will carry out their own sustainable strategy.
- Participants will be able to get sustainable outcomes from their daily educational actions.
- Participants will be able to add sustainable tools to daily work.