The 2030 Agenda and the SDGs. Sustainable Development and Education (GS12021)
The objective of the course is to train teachers, trainers and educational staff in effective actions to contribute to sustainability from businesses, organizations and educational environments. The course will provide participants with essential knowledge of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Goals, which will help them to acquire sustainable behaviour.
- To promote the development of practical actions based on the 2030 Agenda.
- To understand the concept of Sustainable Education and its difference and correlation to Education for Sustainability.
- To use the Internet and digital tools to know better, spread and enhance sustainable activities.
- To design, evaluate and work with sustainable educational resources.
- To share experiences based on local good practices about Sustainable Development.
- To teach about labour, personal and professional sustainable development possibilities.
- Participants will understand the characteristics of the concept of Sustainability.
- Participants will know the goals of the 2030 Agenda.
- Participants will design some basic ideas to introduce sustainable activities in educational environments.
- Participants will manage educational resources to promote sustainability.
- Participants will learn how to spread sustainable actions through the Internet.
- Participants will be able to integrate some sustainable practices into their daily work.