Benefits of Physical and Sporting Activities in Educational Environments (SS12021)
The objective of the course is to train teachers, trainers and educational staff, in the effective management of existing sports resources applied to education. The course will teach the participants the professional, educational and personal benefits which are reported by physical exercise in their fields of work.
- To understand the concept of health and the necessity of physical exercise to reach it.
- To report about the psychological benefits that sport provides to educational, labour, and personal environments.
- To teach about the values of practicing sports in groups.
- To know touristic and cultural attractions through sports and vice versa.
- To know real cultural proposals related to sports.
- To spread about the solutions which sports show about the problem of pollution.
- Participants will learn the basic principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- Participants will learn how to put into practice several exercises to help students to concentrate in lessons.
- Participants will learn about the psychological benefits of sports to developing personally.
- Participants will know the physical activity as an innovative cultural or tourist experience.
- Participants will know the relation between sports and sustainability.