Learning and Teaching in Social Media Networks (DS62019)
“Social networks are one of the most important and useful communication tools in this era, teachers need to learn how to use them correctly in an educational environment in order to engage and motivate students in their classes.”
Objectives of the Course: The objective of the course is to familiarize teachers with the challenges of online interactions through social networks, as well as their use as educational tools or as a way of communication with colleges.
35 hours (5 days).
- To know about the most popular social networks.
- To differentiate between the different types of social networks.
- To evaluate the importance of social networks in our society.
- To know how to use social networks as a source of knowledge.
- To integrate into their daily work social networks specialized in education.
- To promote ICT teaching to boost the learning in the educational system.
- Participants will be taught about today’s most popular social networks and will learn the differences between them.
- Participants will learn how to best communicate and apply their knowledge in social networks.
- Participants will be encouraged to innovate in education through social networks and to use them to communicate with other colleges.
- Participants will learn how to use social networks as a source of knowledge for their classes.
- Participants will learn how to manage different problems that can stem from the classroom-social network pairing.
- Participants will be able to strengthen educational community members’ interrelationships and collaboration by using social networks as tools for engagement.
- Participants will be able to integrate digital tools into daily work.