European Opportunities for Digital Schools (DS52019)
“Educative European programmes are not known for everyone, but they are an excellent means to create networking and to develop new KA1 projects to promote learning mobilities of the educational staff.”
The objective of the course: The objective of the course is to understand the importance of European programmes as a work tool for networking. Moreover, participants will learn how to manage projects and tasks related to those programmes.
35 hours (5 days).
- To know about the European programmes for schools, focusing on the Erasmus+ programme.
- To differentiate between KA1 and KA2 projects, focusing on KA1 projects.
- To learn different tools to manage projects and tasks related to KA1 projects.
- To promote ICT teaching to boost the learning in the educational system.
- Participants will debate about their way of learning and the formal and informal contexts of school participating in European programmes and networking.
- Participants will understand and actively organize the participation of schools in European programmes and networking, focusing on European programmes for schools, like Erasmus+.
- Participants will be able to evaluate the Erasmus+ programme KA1 and they will be also introduced to tools that are helpful to manage projects and tasks.
- Participants will be able to integrate digital and organizative tools into daily work.