Robotics for Educators (DS12020)
“Educational Robotics allow active involvement in learning processes related to scientific literacy, enhancing research skills, problem-solving, creativity… All this process, break down the barriers between multiple thoughts and structured and specialized learning.”
Objectives of the Course: The objective of the course is to familiarize teachers and trainers with the potential of Educational Robotics, as a discipline that allows conceiving, design and develop projects to initiate students in the technological sciences, offering the possibility of treating them from transversality.
35 hours (5 days).
- To devise, build and program educational robots.
- To mainstream education processes through robotics.
- To become familiar with the different resources and possibilities that LEGO provides.
- To start studying the structure of regulatory systems, through cybernetics.
- To promote ICT teaching to boost the learning in the educational system.
- Participants will build and program educational robots using LEGO.
- Participants will be able to teach and communicate the acquired knowledge.
- Participants will know how to devise specific robotic projects relating the objectives to the specific learning needs and context.
- Participants will be able to integrate digital tools into daily work.