European Projects offer a huge variety of advantages for the school’s digitalization. Based on a basic knowledge, it will be explained the main European funding lines for digital school projects, focusing in the Erasmus+ programme (KA1 and KA2) and etwinning among others. It will be also explained the basic features to obtain a successful project.
Objectives of the Course:
• To know about the European programmes for schools, focusing on the Erasmus+ programme,
• To differentiate between KA1 and KA2 projects, focusing on KA1 projects,
• To learn different tools to manage projects and tasks related to KA1 projects.
• Participants will debate about their way of learning and the formal and informal context of school participating in European programmes and networking,
• Participants will learn about the participation of schools in European programmes and networking, focusing on European programmes for schools, as Erasmus+,
• Participants will learn about the Erasmus+ programme KA1 and will be introduced to tools that are helpful to manage projects and tasks.
Tools: Epale, Gateway, etwinning.
Duration: 50 hours (7 days)
Fees: 490€ (70€/day)
Venues: El Rompido School / PCTH
Address 1: El Rompido School. Candilejas, 2, 21459 El Rompido, Cartaya, Huelva (Spain)
Address 2: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Huelva (PCTH). Caucho, 1, 21110 Aljaraque, Huelva (Spain)
Next date: 12/05/2019 - 18/05/2019
Training fee covered: 100%
Special instructions: 100% presence is required
Preliminary requirements: Internet knowledge
Methods and schedule for evaluation:
This training course will follow a Non Formal methodology in every domain, in order to promote the interaction between students and trainers as well as between students themselves.
Different methods will be developed within the in-person sessions, giving special attention to the Case method and the Interrogative one.
Moreover, students will work on the Inercia Digital’s online platform. It will be useful to download the learning and supporting materials, to participate in debate forums, to ask doubts, to interact with other students, to complete the required tasks for evaluation, and to do the final theoretical questionnaires.