This course will go over the use of Wordpress and it is particularly oriented to the creation of educational blogs and websites, taking into consideration the best practices to ensure an efficient platform as a result. It will help users to become familiar with the developmental environment of Wordpress tools and its uses in the pedagogical sector.
Objectives of the Course:
• Create a blog and a website for educational purposes,
• Manage the aspects of the blog as well as its content,
• Keep updated the content of the blog in real time,
• Share the blog and the content with their colleges or students.
• Participants will learn about the principles and the importance of creating and using of blogs and web pages in order to make the educational process more interesting,
• Participants will be taught the critical aspects for a web project planning,
• Participants will become familiar with WordPress blogging platform, which helps teachers to publish, update and maintain in real time course materials that are relevant for the students’ educational needs,
• Participants will learn how to customise their blogs, as well as manage their own content and share it with their partners,
• Participants will learn how to provide the students with basic notions in relation to the developing trends of these platforms.
Tools: WordPress, Jetpack, Akismet, Trello, WP Schedule Post
Duration: 50 hours (7 days)
Fees: 490€ (70€/day)
Venues: El Rompido School / PCTH
Address 1: El Rompido School. Candilejas, 2, 21459 El Rompido, Cartaya, Huelva (Spain)
Address 2: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Huelva (PCTH). Caucho, 1, 21110 Aljaraque, Huelva (Spain)
Next date: 07/04/2019 - 13/04/2019
Training fee covered: 100%
Special instructions: 100% presence is required
Preliminary requirements: Internet knowledge
Methods and schedule for evaluation:
This training course will follow a Non Formal methodology in every domain, in order to promote the interaction between students and trainers as well as between students themselves.
Different methods will be developed within the in-person sessions, giving special attention to the Case method and the Interrogative one.
Moreover, students will work on the Inercia Digital’s online platform. It will be useful to download the learning and supporting materials, to participate in debate forums, to ask doubts, to interact with other students, to complete the required tasks for evaluation, and to do the final theoretical questionnaires.