Support the strategic use of information and communication technology in teaching and learning programmes as a precondition for the development of innovative pedagogical method at secondary school level.
Objectives of the Course:
• To become aware of the risks of manage and share information on the Internet,
• To learn how to protect the data on the Internet,
• To become familiar with the different level of protection regarding the security on the Internet,
• To know how to set up a high protection to your data.
• Participants will learn the different risks in management and sharing of information on the Internet and how to protect that info,
• Participants will learn the different types of network and wireless security,
• Participants will learn how to set up a high protection level of privacy for internet navigation,
• Participants will learn how to use and open Wi-Fi in a safety way,
• Participants will learn what cookies and pop up are and what implies.
Tools: Lastpass, 1Passwords, KeePass
Duration: 50 hours (7 days)
Fees: 490€ (70€/day)
Venues: El Rompido School / PCTH
Address 1: El Rompido School. Candilejas, 2, 21459 El Rompido, Cartaya, Huelva (Spain)
Address 2: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Huelva (PCTH). Caucho, 1, 21110 Aljaraque, Huelva (Spain)
Next date: 23/06/2019 - 29/06/2019
Next date: 26/01/2020 - 01/02/2020
Training fee covered: 100%
Special instructions: 100% presence is required
Preliminary requirements: Internet knowledge
Methods and schedule for evaluation:
This training course will follow a Non Formal methodology in every domain, in order to promote the interaction between students and trainers as well as between students themselves.
Different methods will be developed within the in-person sessions, giving special attention to the Case method and the Interrogative one.
Moreover, students will work on the Inercia Digital’s online platform. It will be useful to download the learning and supporting materials, to participate in debate forums, to ask doubts, to interact with other students, to complete the required tasks for evaluation, and to do the final theoretical questionnaires.