Learn about the dangers of the internet and how to prevent issues like cyberbullying and overexposing by understanding the principles of safety and privacy.
Objectives of the Course:
• Recognize the warning signs of risks and dangers on the Internet and help.
• Use basic tools that help prevent or resolve common computer security threats such as viruses, malware, or email phishing.
• Protect our privacy on the Internet and improve our digital security.
• Detect and prevent cases of cyberbullying, especially through social networks.
• Participants will be familiarized with the concepts of internet privacy, cyberbullying, sexting, grooming, etc and the importance it plays in everyday internet use.
• Participants will become more aware of the importance of privacy and security on the Internet.
• Participants will learn how to detect and face the unfair behavior on Internet.
• Participant will know how to help to assess their students about the risks of publishing their information on their internet.
• Participants will learn how to communicate in a safety way by using the email, social network, etc.
Tools: Lastpass, 1Passwords, KeePass
Duration: 50 hours (7 days)
Fees: 490€ (70€/day)
Venues: El Rompido School / PCTH
Address 1: El Rompido School. Candilejas, 2, 21459 El Rompido, Cartaya, Huelva (Spain)
Address 2: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Huelva (PCTH). Caucho, 1, 21110 Aljaraque, Huelva (Spain)
Next date: 05/05/2019 - 11/05/2019
Training fee covered: 100%
Special instructions: 100% presence is required
Preliminary requirements: Internet knowledge
Methods and schedule for evaluation:
This training course will follow a Non Formal methodology in every domain, in order to promote the interaction between students and trainers as well as between students themselves.
Different methods will be developed within the in-person sessions, giving special attention to the Case method and the Interrogative one.
Moreover, students will work on the Inercia Digital’s online platform. It will be useful to download the learning and supporting materials, to participate in debate forums, to ask doubts, to interact with other students, to complete the required tasks for evaluation, and to do the final theoretical questionnaires.