Social networks are one of the most important and useful tools in this era, and teachers need to learn how to use them correctly in an educative environment in order to motivate students in the classroom.
Objectives of the Course:
• Participants will be taught about the most known social networks and will learn the differences between them
• Participants will learn how to manage and apply their knowledge in the social networks
• Participants will be encouraged to innovate in education through social networks
• Participants will learn how to use social networks as a source of knowledge for their classes
• Participants will learn how to manage different problems that can occur in the pairing class-social network
Tools:Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Duration: 50 hours (7 days)
Fees: 490€ (70€/day)
Venues: El Rompido School / PCTH
Address 1: El Rompido School. Candilejas, 2, 21459 El Rompido, Cartaya, Huelva (Spain)
Address 2: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Huelva (PCTH). Caucho, 1, 21110 Aljaraque, Huelva (Spain)
Next date: 10/03/2019 - 16/03/2019
Next date: 15/09/2019 - 21/09/2019
Training fee covered: 100%
Special instructions: 100% presence is required
Preliminary requirements: Internet knowledge
Methods and schedule for evaluation:
This training course will follow a Non Formal methodology in every domain, in order to promote the interaction between students and trainers as well as between students themselves.
Different methods will be developed within the in-person sessions, giving special attention to the Case method and the Interrogative one.
Moreover, students will work on the Inercia Digital’s online platform. It will be useful to download the learning and supporting materials, to participate in debate forums, to ask doubts, to interact with other students, to complete the required tasks for evaluation, and to do the final theoretical questionnaires.