Debating, exploring and applying are the cornerstone of learning, and the Flipped Classroom Methodology tries to do so through the active participation of students in the classroom.
Objectives of the Course:
● Understand the components of a Flipped Classroom and how to successfully implement it in class,
● Create ‘lectures’ via various media methods,
● Use of the methodology Flipped Classroom and digital recourse to improve your classes,
● Learn how to guide students on an individual and group basis in class,
● Create a Flipped Classroom lesson plan,
● Understand how to assessed a flipped classroom project.
● Participants will be enable for the implementation of innovative teaching methods,
● Participants will know the different tools for flipping section for additional ideas for in-class and out-of-class activities,
● Participants will learn and encourage the use of information technologies,
● Participants will create a Flipped Classroom lesson plan,
● Participants will use different tools to assess the teaching-learning process,
● Participants will learn to determine what type of out-of-class content to develop that would best support student learning,
Tools: Recording programmes, Kahoot and other ICT programmes
Duration: 50 hours (7 days)
Fees: 490€ (70€/day)
Venues: El Rompido School / PCTH
Address 1: El Rompido School. Candilejas, 2, 21459 El Rompido, Cartaya, Huelva (Spain)
Address 2: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Huelva (PCTH). Caucho, 1, 21110 Aljaraque, Huelva (Spain)
Next date: 24/03/2019 - 30/03/2019
Next date: 29/09/2019 - 05/10/2019
Next date: 19/04/2020 - 25/04/2020
Training fee covered: 100%
Special instructions: 100% presence is required
Preliminary requirements: Internet knowledge
Methods and schedule for evaluation:
This training course will follow a Non Formal methodology in every domain, in order to promote the interaction between students and trainers as well as between students themselves.
Different methods will be developed within the in-person sessions, giving special attention to the Case method and the Interrogative one.
Moreover, students will work on the Inercia Digital’s online platform. It will be useful to download the learning and supporting materials, to participate in debate forums, to ask doubts, to interact with other students, to complete the required tasks for evaluation, and to do the final theoretical questionnaires.