Programming is not an exclusive tool for the engineers anymore! Learn how a computer program works and how to create them with your students using visual coding.
Objectives of the Course:
• To learn the concept of programing,
• To know educative use and values of creating applications,
• To solve real problems using code.
• Participants will learn the fundamental principles of coding and how it can be used in the educational process,
• Participants will be familiarised with the Scratch Development Environment,
• Participants will learn how to create videogames in an easy way in order to make coding an interesting activity for their students.
Tools: Various visual videogame authoring tools
Duration: 50 hours (7 days)
Fees: 490€ (70€/day)
Venues: El Rompido School / PCTH
Address 1: El Rompido School. Candilejas, 2, 21459 El Rompido, Cartaya, Huelva (Spain)
Address 2: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Huelva (PCTH). Caucho, 1, 21110 Aljaraque, Huelva (Spain)
Confirmed date: 22/04/2018 - 28/04/2018
Next date: 17/11/2019 - 23/11/2019
Next date: 29/03/2020 - 04/04/2020
Training fee covered: 100%
Special instructions: 100% presence is required
Preliminary requirements: Internet knowledge
Methods and schedule for evaluation:
This training course will follow a Non Formal methodology in every domain, in order to promote the interaction between students and trainers as well as between students themselves.
Different methods will be developed within the in-person sessions, giving special attention to the Case method and the Interrogative one.
Moreover, students will work on the Inercia Digital’s online platform. It will be useful to download the learning and supporting materials, to participate in debate forums, to ask doubts, to interact with other students, to complete the required tasks for evaluation, and to do the final theoretical questionnaires.