With education taking the necessary steps toward digitalization, understanding the advantages of creating an educative online campus formed by teachers, students and staff alike is crucial to the healthy development of the community.
Objectives of the Course:
• To understand the values and usefulness the virtual campus,
• To complement the traditional teaching methods with advantages of e-learning platforms,
• To strengthen their bond with the students through the use of online communication tools,
• To know how to optimize the delivery of content, resources and information related to the subject.
• Participants will be familiarized the participants with the methodology of online courses to help them diversify the way in which the teaching process is delivered to students,
• Participants will learn the basic principles of creating a learning plan specific for online platforms,
• Participants will be introduced to the basic instruments of the EXELEARNING software, which allows them to create more interactive and multimedia content,
• Participants will be introduced to the tools of the MOODLE platform, which is the most commonly used learning management system.
Tools: Moodle, Udutu, eXeLearning
Duration: 50 hours (7 days)
Fees: 490€ (70€/day)
Venues: El Rompido School / PCTH
Address 1: El Rompido School. Candilejas, 2, 21459 El Rompido, Cartaya, Huelva (Spain)
Address 2: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Huelva (PCTH). Caucho, 1, 21110 Aljaraque, Huelva (Spain)
Confirmed date: 14/07/2019 - 21/07/2019
Next date: 15/03/2020 - 21/03/2020
Training fee covered: 100%
Special instructions: 100% presence is required
Preliminary requirements: Internet knowledge
Methods and schedule for evaluation:
This training course will follow a Non Formal methodology in every domain, in order to promote the interaction between students and trainers as well as between students themselves.
Different methods will be developed within the in-person sessions, giving special attention to the Case method and the Interrogative one.
Moreover, students will work on the Inercia Digital’s online platform. It will be useful to download the learning and supporting materials, to participate in debate forums, to ask doubts, to interact with other students, to complete the required tasks for evaluation, and to do the final theoretical questionnaires.