Getting to an audiovisual world with the skills to author your own multimedia content. Learn how to publish it online and promote it.
Objectives of the course:
● To create an audio-visual content.
● To know the process of publishing and distribution of the multimedia material.
● To know how to create and publish the multimedia material by using the blog as a channel.
● Participants will learn about the principles and the importance of creating and using multimedia content in order to make the educational process more interesting.
● Participants will become familiar with the Camtasia platform. Camtasia Studio gives you the tools to record your computer screen and then turn those recordings into professional-grade videos.
● Participants will become familiar with the Audacity application, which allows teachers to do audio recordings of lectures and other types of content and to publish them for a wider audience of students.
● Participants will become familiar with the WordPress blogging platform, which helps teachers to publish, update and maintain in real time course materials that are relevant for the students’ educational needs.
● Participants will become familiar with the YouTube platform, which gives teachers the opportunity to publish full audio-video lectures and other types of content online.
Tools: Blog, Camtasia, Audacity, YouTube (editing videos and subtitles)
Duration: 50 hours (7 days)
Fees: 490€ (70€/day)
Venues: El Rompido School / PCTH
Address 1: El Rompido School. Candilejas, 2, 21459 El Rompido, Cartaya, Huelva (Spain)
Address 2: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Huelva (PCTH). Caucho, 1, 21110 Aljaraque, Huelva (Spain)
Confirmed date: 02/12/2018 - 08/12/2018
Confirmed date: 25/02/2019 - 03/03/2019
Training fee covered: 100%
Special instructions: 100% presence is required
Preliminary requirements: Internet knowledge
Methods and schedule for evaluation:
This training course will follow a Non Formal methodology in every domain, in order to promote the interaction between students and trainers as well as between students themselves.
Different methods will be developed within the in-person sessions, giving special attention to the Case method and the Interrogative one.
Moreover, students will work on the Inercia Digital’s online platform. It will be useful to download the learning and supporting materials, to participate in debate forums, to ask doubts, to interact with other students, to complete the required tasks for evaluation, and to do the final theoretical questionnaires.