Bring your team together with latest technologies for collaborative and remote work. Remove the hassle of exchanging pendrives and e-mails and replace them with real-time cloud-based office and communication tools.
Objectives of the Course:
• To understand the concept of cloud computing and online collaborative work,
• To use communication tools to organize the work in a collaborative way,
• To organize and manage projects and task list in a team,
• To use collaborative office suit,
• To share and edit documents in the cloud,
• To work in real time with documentation with the rest of the team.
• Participants will learn the basic principles of working online, and will become more, familiar with the benefits of this type of collaborative work,
• Participants will learn how to create and share documents online,
• Participants will learn how to manage tasks and projects by using different tools,
• Participants will learn how to create a channel of communication with their team.
Tools: Slack, Trello, Google Drive
Duration: 50 hours (7 days)
Fees: 490€ (70€/day)
Venues: El Rompido School / PCTH
Address 1: El Rompido School. Candilejas, 2, 21459 El Rompido, Cartaya, Huelva (Spain)
Address 2: Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Huelva (PCTH). Caucho, 1, 21110 Aljaraque, Huelva (Spain)
Confirmed date: 07/07/2019 - 13/07/2019
Confirmed date: 21/10/2019 - 27/10/2019
Next date: 02/02/2020 - 08/02/2020
Next date: 05/07/2020 - 11/07/2020
Training fee covered: 100%
Special instructions: 100% presence is required
Preliminary requirements: Internet knowledge
Methods and schedule for evaluation:
This training course will follow a Non Formal methodology in every domain, in order to promote the interaction between students and trainers as well as between students themselves.
Different methods will be developed within the in-person sessions, giving special attention to the Case method and the Interrogative one.
Moreover, students will work on the Inercia Digital’s online platform. It will be useful to download the learning and supporting materials, to participate in debate forums, to ask doubts, to interact with other students, to complete the required tasks for evaluation, and to do the final theoretical questionnaires.